I’m not sure if you’re the same, but seeing other people’s ‘inspiration’ posts just puts me in a good mood. Learning what others are enjoying and drawing energy from makes me savor the things that inspire me and sometimes leads me to reach outside my normal inspiration toolbox.
Here’s what I’m into right now:
I promise I can out-quote you. Quotes are things that really give me vision and focus. Whether they’re cheesy or original, I love them all. I don’t discriminate when it comes to inspiring or truth-giving words. I’ve been doing some hand lettering lately and what better to turn into art than quotes?
2. Pretty planners and office supplies.
Yes, I’m serious. I’m a photographer and I LOVE looking at beautiful landscape images and portraits… but give me a reel of photos featuring some really pretty office supplies and I will pin it all day long. #girlbossinterests?
Girl, let me tell you my love for podcasts. You don’t have to sit there and read them. You can be productive while you’re listening. They are the best.
The podcasts that are inspiring me most right now:
– Bucci Radio – fitness goals sprinkled with business advice.
– Goal Digger Podcast: it’s geared towards female creative business owners, but I honestly think any woman would love it.
– Kind World: super short episodes about kindness. Not a single episode I haven’t cried tears of joy. This one should be checked out by everyone. Minimal time investment, big emotional reward.
– A Time & a Plate: Even if you’re not a foodie or a history buff – this podcast is so well done I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t find it super interesting. Claire Thomas turns the history of food into a magical story.
– Life.Church: it’s the regular sermons from Life.Church but I always hear something new when I watch previous sermons.
Follow me on Instagram
so we can see what is inspiring each other on a daily basis!